Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Town house and a new boiler

In article ,
fred writes:
Keston - Reasonably priced boilers, and flues are formed from low cost
(but inflexible) 50mm muPVC drainpipe. I have a Keston Celsius 25 boiler
but I'm not sure I would give it an unqualified recommendation

I ordered a set of servicing spares for mine a few weeks ago
thinking they might arrive by end of March when its service
is due, and unlike my previous experiences, every part was in
stock and arrived next day.

BTW, Keston stopped making the C25 over a year ago, although
I have seen stock still for sale quite recently.

--
Andrew Gabriel