Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default Gas not used for 2 years

Bill wrote:
In message , Roger Mills
writes
Using common sense and plenty of ventilation, you're very unlikely
to end up with an explosive mixture of gas in the room.

The definition of "unlikely" being?

I have a jar with 1000 jelly babies in it, 1 of them has cyanide in
it. Would you like a jelly baby from my jar?
You are unlikely to get the poisoned one.

Zactly.

Our grill started playing up: on the low setting it lights and burns ok, if
I turn the gas up even slightly, or light it and leave it on full, there's a
bang that shakes the floors in the house and it blows itself out! Much fun
with just a tiny amount of gas. At first I thought it was the gammon steaks
I was cooking going pop until I realised that the 'pop' made the doors
rattle.

We're not using it now )

Si