Posted to sci.electronics.repair
stoneattic stoneattic is offline

Default RCA TV - Whites have yellow tint after spontaneous power cycle

On Dec 17, 12:19 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:26:28 -0800,stoneatticwrote:
Thanks everyone. I was pretty sure it was more than something simple,
or at least simple enough for me to fix, but figured I'd get some
input before springing for a new TV. The TV is over 10 years old.
We just picked up a Samsung 46" LCD.

Well I should be around to help you when your new set poops out in a year
or so

just kidding

One last question, is this set worth taking it somewhere to have it
looked at, or should I just put it out for the trash?