Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul MR Paul MR is offline

Default Paint Thinner Prices

Walter R. wrote:
The selling price of a product is essentially unrelated to the cost of the
product. All selling prices are set by the free market system, by the law of
supply and demand, by what a buyer is willing to pay for it.

True, unless plain greed, price gouging or illegal price fixing enter
into the picture. I plan to follow JoeSpareBedroom's suggestion and see
what spin the manufacturer tries to make me believe.
Paul in San Francisco

You paid $ 8 because that is the best price you can get anywhere. You cannot
buy it cheaper.

If you have a garage sale, do you base your selling prices on your cost, or
on what you think a buyer may pay for it?