Posted to alt.home.repair, misc.consumers.house
ransley ransley is offline

Default Has anyone ever replaced their conventional furnace fan motorwith an ECM motor?

On Dec 22, 1:24*pm, Some Guy wrote:
full-quoter hvacrmedic wrote:

(nothing useful)

All you've said was that you can either buy it yourself, install it
yourself, and maybe do it right or maybe do it wrong. *Wow.

And if I flip a coin, it will land heads up or tails up. *

Why don't you tell us what the wholesale price is of an ECM motor?
That would be a useful piece of information to this thread that you
can contribute.

People do this, and even though they've bypassed me (the contractor)
I don't care.

This isn't about whether you care or not. *This thread isin't about
you.

What does it matter wholesale price, you pay retail, what a wasted
thread this has become