Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Banning incandescent lamps?

This is the German Rabbit with the 1500 engine. Much smoother and
quieter than the 1600 in the US cars.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 07:27:08 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, JR
North quickly quoth:

Phooey. My '79 diesel Rabbit gets 50 mpg+ just bopping around town.

How do you feel about the engine, besides it being a VubDub and the
noisiest futher mucker in the known world? Cost to maintain? Ease of
maintenance?

--
Seen on a bumper sticker: ARM THE HOMELESS

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"