Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Weird,Aldi selling B&D tools now

On 2007-12-22 16:12:32 +0000, Stuart Noble
said:

Yes, I believe they're what's known as a shop in an area often referred
to as the high street. They are purveyors of a skin covering known as
clothing. Get down to Reading, man. The joint is jumpin.

Oh please. The town centre is a hell-hole, like most town centres.

Do you live in a field?

Just next to one.

People wandering aimlessly about, unable to decide on what they are
going to buy, if anything, and getting in the way.

All the population is lost then, except Matt.

Made especially worse on Saturday mornings by double width pushchairs
pushed around inexpertly by young fathers tasked with getting them and
the kids out of the house while it's cleaned.

Are they on social security as well?

All of that is before one considers the nightmare of trying to park.

Get a bus, instead of driving around in a 4x4.

All in all, a huge waste of time, getting in the way and slowing me down.

In your poluting 4x4.

I actually meant walking. People tend not to push their pushchairs
along the motorway.

Then it all assumes that stock is available.

Why would I want to waste my time with any of that?

Use Ebay then.

No guarantee...

Not that on-line shopping is that much better, although much less time
is wasted. It's still necessary to ensure that suppliers meet their
commitments, however.

...and get lawyer each time you buy.

No need.