Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth FrozenNorth is offline

Default Gorilla Ladder (Little Giant Clone) at Home Despot 129 review

Leon took a can of maroon spray paint on December 22, 2007 12:43 pm and
wrote the following:

I have had the "3' when collapsed" Gorilla for 2 or 3 years and have had
the
Little Giant "5' when collapsed" for about 6 years. IMHO the Gorilla is
as capable as the Little Giant.

That said, things that I have noticed are that the Little Giant hinge
locks do lock every time and have never missed an occasion to lock
properly on
both sides. The Gorilla has failed to automatically lock on me with me
going up the ladder on a tile floor. This has happened on numerous
occasions on other surfaces.

Just put a little Gorilla glue on the locks.
;-)
--
Lits Slut #9