Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Banning incandescent lamps?

Phooey. My '79 diesel Rabbit gets 50 mpg+ just bopping around town.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Richard J Kinch wrote:
EISA 2007 is said to ban incandescent lamps.

I defy anyone to understand this law. See the lightbulb text he

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/...LWOHv:e261985:

What, are we gonna have lightbulb police?

Apparently the left-hand thread is an exemption. Are we gonna see a boom
in right-to-left-hand-thread lamp base adapters?

Don't get me started on 35 mpg cars. The US government decrees a change in
the laws of physics!

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"