Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weird,Aldi selling B&D tools now

George wrote:
just paid a weekly visit to Aldi and they're now selling B&D tat.

Must of scrapped they're powercraft range? I happen to have a look at
their router again and it seems they have improved its design...not
that I would buy it mind.

Toolstation had a 'silly price' clear out a while ago, bought some auger
bits, SDS bits, a laser level & a tile cutter - all Powercraft brand. Tile
cutter was about£3.50 and its pretty good.

I notice Toolstation also seem to be tied up with Silverline as well.

Obviously some connection there.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk