Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Default OT GUNS

no one wrote:

Canada has had gun control laws for many..many years. We have
introduced stronger laws due to the success of it.

And Mexico has as well and we know how well it works there don't we?
After all you'd have no problem walking down a dark street in any
Mexican city carrying a lap top would you?

Obviously you don't trust your same government that allows you to be
rednecks, running around with loaded weapons.

Governments are ran by people and people are not that trust worthy when
it comes to power and money. Look at what FDR did and more scary what
he tried to do. Heck, Bill Clinton took several thousands of acres of
land from a state with nothing more than a stroke of a pen. G.H. Bush
made a group of firearms illegal with nothing more than a stroke of a pen.

We choose freedom from government promoted hysteria. Some don't have
that freedom of choice.

For the most part people get the form of government they deserve. If a
people are cowards they get a government that has no problem killing
anyone who tries to stand up against it. If a people are weak the get a
government that runs their lives. If a people are strong they get a
government that respects them.

And if they are *incredibly* stupid, they get GW Bush, and the NRA.

No need to say more.