Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveC SteveC is offline

Default Hot Water Radiation Q.

I guess not enough~! LOL.
So there would be a gain, but not enough to justify buying the insulation?

--
Steve

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
et...

"SteveC" wrote in message
But I mean by the time the hot water travels up to the third floor
(second floor in a 2 storey house) wouldn't there be loss of heat so it
would take longer to heat those rooms? I would rather have that heat go
to those rooms then to Minimally heat the basement, which is being heated
my it's own zone anyway.

All I'm asking is, is it worth putting the money into pipe insulation,
will it provide more heat to the upper levels??

Thanks.

So, you didn't read my answer, especially the last sentence.