Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
no one no one is offline

Default OT GUNS

At least I have a more balanced view than the jaundiced homophobic one
that you obviously seem to have

Given the need for insults ....he won the debate.
But then ,how many liberals actually do something that is supportable
in
a debate.

LOL, that's funny, what you claim is opposite to the truth. The Iraq war
is a good example, anytime anyone
asked " where are the WMD", or "how come we are no longer after Osama"
they were called traitors and
cowards?

Mainly because they are .........and make every effort to prove it more
everyday.

****, are you stupid

I don't think Osama will ever be found, he will disappear. If we catch him
alive then he becomes a lighting rod. If we kill him he becomes a martyr.
Both actions could boost his cause. If he is caught, killed and buried deep
in the sand or a cave he becomes nothing more a mystery.