Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
no one no one is offline

Default OT GUNS real world

That is the reason we should ban them from all sources.
Since it would be more brave for a military or police person to talk
thier way out of every problem.
Imagine how brave a soldier would be to rush a machine gun or rpg site
with a wooden toothpick.

Now you are being totally ridiculous. To compare a combat situation with
everyday living is proof of your
paranoia and xenophobia.

Maybe but the last time I checked the stats more police were killed with
their own weapons than by criminal's weapons. IIRC, in most years more cops
kill themselves than are killed by criminals. So by the stats cops would be
safer if we took away their firearms.