Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
no one no one is offline

Default OT GUNS

I'm married to a moslem, does it look like I've been "islamified"?

I don't think so

At least I have a more balanced view than the jaundiced homophobic one
that you obviously seem to have

I think what we are seeing today is the Islamic version of the Spanish
Inquisition and the Crusades rolled into one. You have a group of people
who think they have the only correct version of the religion and are
willing to use force to make sure everyone else in the world follows that
version. If you are not willing to follow that version then they have to
kill you. Of course it was a reach to twist the Bible to where it says
that but it doesn't take much to make the Koran to say that.

Or Mein Kampf, or Karl Marx..

Or indeed the Republican party..

Ever read either of those? If so you will note how much more of the demos
speeches sound like it could have been included in them.