Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Instant water heater

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message

I kept 2 out of 3 of my gas fires and the multipoint when I
put the boiler and central heating in. The boiler only does the
central heating, and the multipoint continues to do the hot water.

When the multi-point packs in get a Rinnai multi-point. But fit a flow
switch on the cold mains supply to it, switching out the boiler when DHW is
called to save overloading the meter. The flow rate is world away from a
Main with top reliability. You can have a remote control in the bath or
shower and raise or lower the temperature of the water suit.