Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Windows

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message

IMO, nothing beats a nice Microfiber cloth for cleaning windows. I use
a sudsy ammonia diluted in water. Use fresh warm water.

I wondered about them and finally bought one. For the first time ever, the
inside of the windshield if my car is clean and streak free. I was amazed
by it. They may be cheaper elsewhere but I got mine at www.mysticmaid.com

I dunno, the local car wash uses 'em and my windows still aren't as
clean as they are after my annual steel wool cleaning.

Of course, the interior of an Impala has so much damn plastic that it
probably outgasses faster than they can wipe...

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel