Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Drackman Frank Drackman is offline

Default Opinion please.. kinda OT and OT

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Dec 21, 3:38 pm, "Frank Drackman" wrote:
"B A R R Y" wrote in
.. .

Robatoy wrote:

The noise canceling headphones also have some merit, but again, stupid
money.

At least Bose offers a great money back guarantee.

I had a set of the QC2's that I returned, based on a value to
performance.
They were very underwhelming, but I didn't get any push back when I
brought them back for a full refund.

However, you'd have to shoot me to take my Bose Aviation headset away.
Stupid money, but I still think they were worth it over every other set
I've flown with.

I recently had a problem with 901s from the 70's. I called Bose to find a
repair center. They asked me to describe the problem and they immediately
knew that it was caused by an adhesive breaking down. They sent me a new
pair, along with prepaid returning shipping.

How is that for stupid money?

Still sound like crap.

Maybe true, but what other audio companies would have sent free
replacements, including shipping, on a product that is 30 years old?