Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Drackman Frank Drackman is offline

Default Opinion please.. kinda OT and OT

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
Robatoy wrote:

The noise canceling headphones also have some merit, but again, stupid
money.

At least Bose offers a great money back guarantee.

I had a set of the QC2's that I returned, based on a value to performance.
They were very underwhelming, but I didn't get any push back when I
brought them back for a full refund.

However, you'd have to shoot me to take my Bose Aviation headset away.
Stupid money, but I still think they were worth it over every other set
I've flown with.

I recently had a problem with 901s from the 70's. I called Bose to find a
repair center. They asked me to describe the problem and they immediately
knew that it was caused by an adhesive breaking down. They sent me a new
pair, along with prepaid returning shipping.

How is that for stupid money?