Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William[_2_] William[_2_] is offline

Default It LIVES!!!

"Todd Rich" wrote in message
Randy wrote:
(snip)
Btw, the comment about shutting off at 150psi is because that is the
default setting for the pressure switch, but it can and probably was
adjusted higher, I'm just a little nervous with all that energy stored

in
the tank.

Todd

File DL is very slow, looking like 30 min for the big file.

Sorry about that. I had a friend with a fast connection test it and it
only took him about 5 minutes. I guess their servers are somewhat
variable. Or as more people download it, they throttle the bandwidth.

Anyone every hear of a compressor exploding? I've seen tanks rust
through and leak, but never anything more eventful than that.

Thank You,
Randy

I wouldn't be quite so nervous, but I did tip it over while moving it. It
looks like it was the air filter and pulley shroud that took the brunt of
the impact, but I'm still a little nervous about it.

Todd

Todd, Some thing is wrong with it! It should NOT sound like that when it
starts up. If you jog it for say 20 sec dose that nasty sound stop like it
does after a bit at full speed?

William...