Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Tongue and groove cedar question and carpenters out there?

On Dec 20, 9:49*pm, "Jimi" wrote:
* * *I am sheeting in a raised platform about 4 ft off the ground with
tongue and groove cedar...I then am sheeting in a wall from the floor up to
this platform also using the same material.....question is how or what kind
of finish do I use where the wall meets the platform? * Gonna look like
this:

________________________________________ * * *----- *what do I do with this
outside corner to finish it nice?

* * |

* * |

* * |

* * |

* * |

* * |

* * |

* * |

A website with some photos would be wonderful!....Googled it but am not sure
what to ask for... Thanks in advance...Jim

Finish as in coating or joining, or new Cedar must age