Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Opinion please.. kinda OT and OT

On Dec 20, 7:06*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

As far as Scotch is concerned, if it's 86 proof, I'm good to go.

I like a belt once in a while. In that vein I prefer either a 12 year
old Jameson or a solid double of Bushmills.
No ice.

Vodka needs to be 100 proof or else it makes lousy martinis.

V & Tonic 50/50 on ice is nice in the summer.

I'm not much for either whiskey or bourbon, but when it comes to
sippin liquor, Wild Turkey and Rebel Yell are tough to beat.

A friend of mine makes us Turkey Manhattans... they're okay but ****s
you up real quick... must be that 101 proof deal.

For sippin' thing, my dad and I drank a couple of brandies of various
pedigree every evening for years. He's not allowed any more because of
his meds.

Won't touch gin.

I've been told that **** will turn you gay and make you steal cars.

Lew