Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] harleyron@webtv.net is offline

Default Getting An Enclosed Trailer...Questions, Questions, Questions

Iggy asked about front mount receiver hitches and to this I say:

Northern tool has them on page 394 of the 2007 fall & winter catalog but
they are not cheap. I belive that A trip to the U-Pull auto parts yard
would be in order. A suitable rear hitch that can be modified to fit
should be easy and cheap(er) to procure.

H.R.
"Never be afraid to try something new. An amateur built an ark and it
survived A flood while A large group of professionals built the
Titanic."
William Swanson.