Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Arnold Walker Arnold Walker is offline

Default OT GUNS

"Balanced View" wrote in message
Arnold Walker wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

In message , NapalmHeart
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

In message , NapalmHeart
writes

The point is that the "gun free zone" designation doesn't deter
those
who don't respect the rule of law. The only people who are
deterred
are those who might have made a difference in the outcome.

Ken

You can't reason with an ass like geoff.
That mall is not too far from me; too bad there weren't any real
men with real weapons there, just a boy with an AK knockoff.... One
of
my 230grain .45acp's would have taken his ass straight to hell
faster
than he did on his own......

It is rather funny that they would refer to us as "Ameristan" when
Europe is getting Islamified from the inside out. Their countries
and
culture will be taken from them and flushed before they can do a damn
thing about it.

An attitude which just goes to show just how clueless you are

--
geoff

Amazing that you can't see what is right in your own backyard.

yes I can - I have a fish pond

I'm married to a moslem, does it look like I've been "islamified"?

I don't think so

At least I have a more balanced view than the jaundiced homophobic one
that you obviously seem to have

Given the need for insults ....he won the debate.
But then ,how many liberals actually do something that is supportable in
a debate.

LOL, that's funny, what you claim is opposite to the truth. The Iraq war
is a good example, anytime anyone
asked " where are the WMD", or "how come we are no longer after Osama"
they were called traitors and
cowards?

Mainly because they are .........and make every effort to prove it more
everyday.
Little wonder they dive into insults and emotional/financial extortism to
cover that which they can't support.

The reverse is true
And have little comfort with anyone having freedom of speech ,when it is
in disagreement with them .

Only when it's been proven wrong and misguided by cites from reputable
sources.