Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default Balance of Trade Improvement ??

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:56:23 -0600, "Bo" wrote:

Seems that the difference in our views can be summarized by saying, I have
faith in and that the people of the USA have the ability and resources to
sustain themselves as a whole, whereas you do not. I wonder which countries
you think are not overpopulated? and what your definition of overpopulated
is?

Bo

This is a good discussion, and I think it should continue, but it is
way off-topic here and perhaps we should move it elsewhere.

Yes, I'm a bit (tiny bit!) radical on population... My utopian society
is about the smallest that anyone would ever consider.

I don't think it is a case of "we can make it work" but a case of "If
we control our population, then some of the problems we have today
will cease to be problems".

You see a happy future, I'm a bit more pessimistic however.