Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett Lew Hodgett is offline

Default Opinion please.. kinda OT and OT

"Robatoy" wrote:

Ohhh yes indeed.
That would be snake oil in the most literal sense of the word.
Pussy Paint aka War Paint. (They want to look good for US!)(Buy me a
fifth of bourbon, works too.)(I don't think Angela should read this,
but if she does, let me haste to point out that she doesn't need any
cosmetics.)

Cosmetics are strictly small potatoes compared to skin care.

Can still remember buying a lipstick for $1.50, selling for $15.00 and
it was not worth wasting time selling them. That was almost 20 years
ago.

I'm with you, soap and water is the best cosmetic going.

As far as Scotch is concerned, if it's 86 proof, I'm good to go.

Vodka needs to be 100 proof or else it makes lousy martinis.

I'm not much for either whiskey or bourbon, but when it comes to
sippin liquor, Wild Turkey and Rebel Yell are tough to beat.

Won't touch gin.

Lew