Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default air compresser switch

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 21:33:59 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Ok guys so I need some help. I have an aircompresser that is running
my waste oil burner. The burner needs very little air pressure. I
want to lower the start up pressure so that the compresser runs
longer when it is on and stays off longer. Does anyone know who makes
a pressure switch that is adjustable. Like maybe 35psi lower to 135
upper?

Thanks,
Zach

Hey Zach,

That's a substantial amount of differential. What about just using a
2nd switch, say like one used for water pressure, and that way you can
get the differential you want.