Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Solar Flare[_2_] Solar Flare[_2_] is offline

Default OT GUNS

Canada has had gun control laws for many..many years. We have
introduced stronger laws due to the success of it.

Obviously you don't trust your same government that allows you to be
rednecks, running around with loaded weapons.

We choose freedom from government promoted hysteria. Some don't have
that freedom of choice.

"no one" wrote in message
news

Guns are population control promoted by your government.

If guns are so great what is the problem with registering them?

The thing Americans used to fear the most was is the American
government (a lot of us still do) and history has shown the world
that registration of firearms is nothing more than a precursor to
government control. And in the case of firearms a precursor to
confiscation. Germany, England and Canada are prime recent
examples.