Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT GUNS real world

In message , Arnold Walker
writes
The bottom line is that with gun control .....the homeowener would be
dead.

How do you work that out ?

neither would have had ready access to a firearm

For folks with common sense you can look at the gun control areas like New
York .

Sorry - not a clue what you're on about there, one septic's much the
same as another to me

The drug freak would have a gun anyway .....if for no reason other than he
stole it off a cop in a burglary.

No, you total retard

You don't seem to understand that the police in this country do not keep
weapons at home as a matter of course

and gun possession amongst druggies, although it exists, is hardly
universal

Burglars tend to do

You are very good at inventing generalisations to suit your argument

When he thought the detraction worked ,pulled his gun for a forced entry.

You seem unable to grasp what life is like in more civilised countries

The homeowner would be more likely to be obeying the law ,than the drug
freak that had already broke at least three laws before he even pulled the
gun.
Of course liberals like yourself think they are above the law ... and won't
understand what I said.

I don't think anyone understood what you said there

There has just been a program (the late edition) on the TV here - just
put the argument much better than I do - "if we killed all americans,
the world would be a safer place" - this from someone who lives in
america

I'll post a link if it comes up on Youtube

--
geoff