Posted to rec.woodworking
Kate[_2_] Kate[_2_] is offline

Default OT Craigs List

"Curran Copeland" wrote in message
. ..

"Kate" wrote in message
. ..

"Curran Copeland" wrote
Who is getting scammed here and by whom? I
took one of the checks to my bank and they took one look at it and said
they
wouldn't even cash it for me. So who is losing money on this?

---
I'm just a little curious, why did you not contact the police department?
Kate

I did both the local police, State Police and Sherriff. All told me same
thing"Don't Cash the Check", they claim that there are too many of these
scams going on and they are so expensive to persue that they don't have the
resources to do any thing about them. Alot of them seem to be international
in scope and out of the venue of the local or even federial authorities.

Amazing, isn't it?
That's a darn shame.

K.