Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jusme[_2_] jusme[_2_] is offline

Default Centrifuge Wanted.

No centrifuge or plans for one found.

"Tom" wrote in message
jusme wrote:
I am pretty tired. However, are you able to show me the centrifuge on
that page/link?

Well, have you ever built one?

j/b
"Tom" wrote in message

jusme wrote:

Tom, thanks for the link but there are a godzillion of them.

Is there anything there to which you wish to direct my attention? If
so, where, I am not young and may expire before I peruse the entire
site.

Thanks

j/b

"Tom" wrote in message

jusme wrote:

Does anyone have a centrifuge capable of filtering waste vegetable
oil?

Has anyone made the centrifuge itself such as simplecentrifuge.com is
selling?

Thanks

j/b.

http://www.vegetableoildiesel.co.uk/

How tired are you?
You want I should build it for you too?
Second paragraph on that page leads you he
http://vegetableoildiesel.co.uk/products.html

You're into instant fixes, aren't you?
The page I pointed you to, had plans available.
As for building one, you got the money, I might
have time in 2010.