Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carl Carl is offline

Default air compresser switch

On Dec 20, 12:33 am, wrote:
Ok guys so I need some help. I have an aircompresser that is running
my waste oil burner. The burner needs very little air pressure. I
want to lower the start up pressure so that the compresser runs
longer when it is on and stays off longer. Does anyone know who makes
a pressure switch that is adjustable. Like maybe 35psi lower to 135
upper?

Thanks,
Zach

Zach

My Craftsman compressor has an adjustable pressure switch, 2 springs
with adjusters if I remember right. There is significant interaction
between the adjustments and maybe not the wide off/on range you are
looking for.

What are you doing with the waste oil burner? I like to see pictures
or drawings. I am thinking about building an oil burner for a
crucible furnace.

Carl Boyd