Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Niveau Watchman fuel oil tank volume gauge.

I am interested in this product, but after an extensive google search,
it appears to only be available in the UK and other parts of Europe.
http://www.boilerjuice.com/shop/item...nstall%29.html
My 500 gal tank is below grade and on the end of the house that rarely
gets any traffic. This would save me from going out in the cold, rain,
and snow to measure the tank level with the long wooden dipstick. I
can't get to the tank right now because that side has a down slope and
there is a sheet of thick ice covering the snow on the ground. With the
high temps rarely getting above 32º F (0º C) for the last two weeks and
for whenever in the near future, I don't know when that ice will melt
enough for me to get to the tank.
Besides, I tend to forget to check it on a regular basis anyway.
Does anyone know if this product is available in the US, or is there a
similar US product?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY