Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Opinion please.. kinda OT and OT

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Robatoy" wrote

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...Rendertest.jpg

Strictly personal preference, for visual appeal with a decidedly
un-technical eye, is the one on the right.

Went back and took another look in an attempt to quantify the "why" of my
above.

Providing I assume correctly that the subject/focal point is supposed to be
the pedestal sink, and not the checkerboard wall, the increased contrast of
the checkerboard wall in the background on the left frame definitely pulls
my eye away from the pedestal ... this despite the fact that the pedestal in
the left frame has a sharper focus on this monitor.

Muddled or not, that's my story and I'm sticking to it ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07