Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff R. Jeff R. is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

BTW, as long as you're going to watch a twisted version of life in the US,
turn off The Simpsons and start watching South Park, if your censors allow
it there. It's a really subversive cartoon. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

I'm too old for South Park. During the parts when my kids are guffawing,
I'm covering my eyes and going "ewwwwww". (I'm referring specifically here
to the Richard Dawkins-feces-throwing episode.)

Actually, Simsons is quite sweet and emotional by comparison.

I'm still getting repeats on Letterman. Are the writers still on strike?

--
Jeff R.