Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

In article ,
krw wrote:

The biggest-oldest vehicle has the right-of-way. Pretty simple
economics. ;-)

Roger that. I had people getting out of their cars and kneeling down,
waving me on, when I was driving my 1980 Cadillac. People pulling off
the road like it was an ambulance or something.

Still wasn't enough to keep the next owner out of trouble. Sold it for
$100 and the guy was arrested an hour later for hit and run, drunk
driving, driving without a license, and driving without insurance.
(Must've been the ten beers he told the cops he'd drunk that morning.)