Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Opinion please.. kinda OT and OT

Robatoy wrote:

I'm due to go back to work after New Years and I simply won't have the
time to dick around with frivolous things after that.
But I did get some constructive development done with my 3d stuff.
One thing that puzzles me. What is really required, in terms of
rendering quality, when I make a presentation to a customer.

Many of you have a keen eye. I would appreciate an honest opinion
which of the two images comes across as the 'obvious' better of the
two.
One of them takes a whole lot more horsepower than the other and
subsequently a lot more time.
EVERYthing in the two images is the same: lights, camera angle,
textures etc.
One is rendered in Raytracing, the other in Radiosity. Both in Strata.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...Rendertest.jpg

Thanks in advance.

My personal preference would be the one on the left; it just seems to be a
sharper, better defined image. But that's just one person's opinion.