Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default Balance of Trade Improvement ??

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:43:53 -0500, PeterD wrote:

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:04:45 -0700, Jim Thompson

...Jim Thompson

Idiots... The problem is over population, not cars.

How do you get third world countries to practice birth control?

...Jim Thompson

Thats the beauty of nature. If people dont control
population, nature will take care of it, whether we
like it or not.
(Food /fuel running out ,antibiotic resistant bacteria and
new plagues caused by overcrowding etc etc.)
And if that does not do the trick, we always have war.