Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default Balance of Trade Improvement ??

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:52:50 -0600, "Bo" wrote:

"PeterD" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:19:04 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:43:53 -0500, PeterD wrote:

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:04:45 -0700, Jim Thompson

...Jim Thompson

Idiots... The problem is over population, not cars.

How do you get third world countries to practice birth control?

...Jim Thompson

I wish it were possible! But even developed countries such as the US,
are both over populated, and have a growing population. I actually had
to post numbers for the US on a group the other day because some idiot
would not believe it. g

The USA is over-popluated? Cite? By what definition/std? MUCH of the US has
less than a handful of persons per square mile. ????

Bo

The United States is grossly overpopulated. Saying less than a handful
is like saying that until we are all standing shoulder to shoulder
things are just ducky. That's not true.

Currently the US cannot produce enough food to feed the nation (we are
now a food importer!), pollution (from overpopulation) is chokeing the
air, and the quality of live is in a serious decline.

OK, it's great if you are selling land to build new houses, but these
people are the only ones who come out ahead, and that is not a
substantial gain.

A sustainable pouplation is one that can support itself, and not one
person more. Saying that everyone needs to sacrifice so that a few
more people can have more children (children that many can't afford to
support, but that's a different issue) is not wise.