The Independent

Default Gunner: I'm back

Sue wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:55:25 -0700, (Perry Noid)
wrote:

Proof that prayer works! ) I'm sure gald you survived.

Your galled? Gosh, that isn't very nice. You're not up to Mr. May's
callousness, though. G
Sue

good advice that I should follow, too, snipped

Sue

Be nice.

While you like to post your name as Sue_Bitch some times I can tell you
that Dyslexia is a real bitch. (gald being typed for glad is a typical
dyslexic error in {htat} (oops there it is again) that it looks ok when
you type it and may even look ok when you check it but isn't.

Back when I was in grade school, I was considered slow and didn't like
school. I had a real problem with reading out loud, Still do today.
Once I learned the techniques of speed reading, I started to excel in
school. Made the Dean's list most of the semesters at Idaho State
University. (my first type through of University was Universtiy with the
i and t reversed) It was at good old ISU that I found out that I was
dyslexic.

Dislextia causes problems with reading, writing, spelling, and math. All
the building blocks of today's educational process.

No, Sue, Dyslexia is a real bitch.