Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Allison Robert Allison is offline

Default Switch plate screws - where to buy?

Bob wrote:
Have ivory switch plates & receptacle plates throughout the house.
Over the years, the paint on the screws on the switch plates wears
off and looks bad. This is probably due to wear when people put
their hands on the whole switch plate instead of only the toggle
part. I have exchanged several with the screws with receptacle
screws (which don't get the wear). But, am out of receptacles to
swap screws with.

I'd like to buy some new screws; checked with hardware store (ACE)
and big box stores. They don't know of any individual screws for
sale.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Bob-tx

Dealers Electric (I don't know what part of TX you are in)
have them in Ivory, White, Black, Brown, Gray and Silver.

Nunn Electric has them. As does Summers, don't know about the
other stores.

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.