Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT Craigs List

"Curran Copeland" wrote

I did both the local police, State Police and Sherriff. All told me same
thing"Don't Cash the Check", they claim that there are too many of these
scams going on and they are so expensive to persue that they don't have

the
resources to do any thing about them. Alot of them seem to be

international
in scope and out of the venue of the local or even federial authorities.

There was actually a Houston CL "ad" this morning where some individual was
warning about the exact same scam on an item ... looks like the scammers may
have "flagged" it enough times to get his warning post removed.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07