Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Solar Heating?

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:03:15 GMT someone who may be Tony Bryer
wrote this:-

The program I author, SuperHeat, is the full SAP implementation,

With the problems I outlined.

While you may be close to it on DHW that doesn't tell us much.

I don't recall the "green lobby" welcoming the activities of people
who appear to have formerly been double glazing salesmen but who are
now promoting a false prospectus on solar water heating systems. If
you can offer some evidence of this there is nothing stoping you.

I didn't say that the "green lobby" welcomed such firms. But it has
been happening,

It has, but is this due to inadequacies of sustainable energy or the
commercial world?

The only real benefit of solar panels are saving money;

Incorrect.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh