Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Mystical centre drilling question......

"Anthony" wrote in message
"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote in
. net:

Chuckle!

Yeah, I should have made mention that my comments apply to the typical
home shop equipment. There's always the exception to the rule.
Yours, with specs that are staggering, appear to be one of them.
Sounds like wonderful gear, although likely beyond the need for the
home shop type.

Well, I have to hold +/- 4 microns on diameters on thousands of parts a
day, you can't do that with 'normal' equipment.

Interesting!

Large parts? Much easier accomplished in the miniature.

Harold