jim rozen

Default Gunner: I'm back

In article , Gunner says...

Wait a minute, you self prescribed nitro, found it effective and
didn't exceed all legal speed limits on the way to the hospital?
Damn it, Gunner, you are insane.

Insane? No. In denial? Yes.

Sigh

Very commmon. Hearing the stories (I have another close
friend here, who went through a similar set of events) I
vowed to treat any case of 'heartburn' and 'just not feeling
very well' as grounds for concern. He also wound up with
a stent but there had been some damage to the muscle.

Cardiac rehab and a diet that includes about a gram of
fat per day. "We grill a lot of vegatables..." he says.
Interestingly enough he's also a modelmaker and gunsmith.

I'm glad to hear you got away with no muscle damage. Now
about that smoking....

Take it easy, watch out for yourself.

Jim

please reply to: