Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jack Casuso Jack Casuso is offline

Default Toy Chest

Thank you all. That was my intention. A chest for all ages! I think we
learn by doing. The first toy chest, one I made for her brother can be
turned around but the top, has characters so there is little point in
turning it around. I think that next time, if there is a next time, I will
insert the pieces into another panel so that the surface will be flat.

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Jack Casuso" wrote

Finally completed my grandniece's birthday gift. Almost 2 years in
planning/searching for wood and almost 1 year late but at least she will
still be 1 year old when she gets it this week. On Christmas Day she
will
be 2.

What a beautiful project ... it may start out as a "toy" chest, but my bet
it that it will end up as a "hope" chest for her, and then hopefully start
the cycle over again for future generations.

Well done!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07