Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Should I empty the bathtub?

"Kbalz" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 10:52 am, " wrote:
I live in upstate NY and my house is heated with a furnace. The air in
my house is slightly on the dry side during the winter. When someone
takes a hot bath in the house should the hot water be left in the tub
till it cools down? It seems that if it were then it would contribute
both heat and moisture to the house.
Thanks , Richard

I couldn't never soak in my own filth, let alone let the poo water
evaporate all over the home.

He never said anything about bathing in the same water again. If you
disagree, please point out where you think he said that.