Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sharp microwave arcs *through* front door

About twenty five something years ago, I read a book about the
magnetron.A guy in England had the secret of the magnetron and he was
going from somewhere to somewhere else and he had an armed guard guy
traveling with him.The armed guard guy had orders to shoot and kill the
magnetron guy if he was about to be captured by the enemy.

Another article in that book was something about a Military Aircraft
hanger that was made of wood.(in Germany, I think it was) The Radar
system at that Base in Gemany was making the nails in that hanger glow
red hot and with popping noises too, they wound up having to do some
readjustments with that Radar system.Do you remember the Radar Ranges,
Microwave ovens?
cuhulin