Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I wonder what's kept under wraps?

On Dec 18, 10:12 am, "Swingman" wrote:

OTOH, I was pretty certain, when I was about five, that those square wooden
wheels I put on the first tubafour "car" I made were so easy to make that
they would revolutionize the toy car business ...

I almost spewed my coffee.

So... finish the story. Were you bought out by GM? Did they screw
you because you were five? Are you secretly using your weatlh from
that sale to buy new router accessories while depriving the American
public of one of the worlds (potentially) greatest inventions?

Knowing the state of the auto industry, I am sure your invention
(hmmmmm.... square wheels, you say... why didn't I think of that? I
think at five I was still eating dirt, not sure) would easily make it
through R&D and testing.

Just think - who needs ABS brakes when you have "Swing's Square
Wheels"?

Robert