Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Marking out flooring

"petercharlesfagg" wrote in message
Thankyou for your suggestion.

As usual I do not include ALL the information in my original posting,
I always forget something!

The toilet cannot be raised, it fits under a window in a specially
designed alcove. Taking it out and replacing it would be a major
operation and would require considerable reconstruction. it is already
on a concrete plinth which raises it about an inch from the concrete
floor into which I assume it is bolted with ragbolts, because only the
nuts show.

I tremble at the thought of removing it!!!

Peter.

Ok,so the only solution is to do some marking out a guess work...use a wire
coathanger and for it around the base of the toilet, it'll unspring when you
let it go but when you pull it together it'll still retain its shape of the
toilet base.